MY BLUEBIRD
My Bluebird is the person that I love most, the one that is always with me, supporting me,
who cares about me and the most important, who loves me. He is my boyfriend. His name
is Juan Ignacio Valencia Huerta, and for me he is the most handsome and sexiest man in
the world... I thin I'm inlove with him. He is tall and lea. He is in his early twenties. He has
almond, brown eyes and short, straight black hair. His skin is olive, but sometimes it looks
like brown.
In terms of phycological description, he is a very calm man, who tries to think about the
solution of his problems before having a bad reaction. He is a very clever person and
affectionate with the ones that he love. He is determinated, and most of the time, when he
wants to buy a video game. He is dedicated, empathetic and faithful.
I know that I can give my life to him without worries.
He is the man that I love... He is my Bluebird.
Reflection:
My personal reflection about this work, is that it was easier to make it and to think about what I was going to write, because it was something that I know perfectly and I like it. The ideas came to my mind in a fastest way and the narration was fluent and comfortable; also this work was checked by two of my classmates and they saw wich were my mistakes in this writting work, and it helped me to see that I made less mistakes than in my first drafts and writting works.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario