EARLY BIRD DRAFT
Well, in this draft, wich was the first draft of the semester, was the most difficult, because I
didn't know how to make a draft, I had never done one of those before, so it was something new for me.With this draft, I realized that my writting or narration was not as good as I thought it was; I saw all the mistakes I made, and I could learn about them.
didn't know how to make a draft, I had never done one of those before, so it was something new for me.With this draft, I realized that my writting or narration was not as good as I thought it was; I saw all the mistakes I made, and I could learn about them.
Here I show you my first draft, wich is checked by the professor. After the revision, I ordered my mind and wrote a better paragraph. To make this draft, I made a brainstorm, that helped me to see wich words I was going to put into the final writting work, having in mind that I had to correct all the mistakes that I made during the draft. My vocabulary was very poor, but during the process I tried to improve it and increase my knowledge.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario