THE GODFATHER TEST
This is my test about The Godfather.
In this test, I saw and realized that I had some vocabulary problems and grammar problems,because I had some corrections that helped me to see which were my mistakes.
I'll put a picture of my test, to show you which were my mistakes. This text was very interesting and also it was pretty good. I alwasys wanted to read it, at least a part of it, because I like all that kind of narrations, even more if it is about a famous movie or something like that. I enjoyed very much reading it and imagine how the things of the narration were happening. It was not so easy to understand, but it was very interesting and I felt motivated to read it, and during the test I remembered almost all the details. I decide to put this test, because it is the real moment that I could see if I learned about punctuation, narration, grammar and writting.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario